This episode is part 2 of the 3-Step Roadmap to Start, Run, and Grow Your Speaking Business from Scratch. Today I show you what the Sell Your Message Speech is and how to craft your own.
It may seem strange to prepare a speech before you even have a speaking engagement, but here are 5 reasons why you should work on this particular speech right now:
- Forces you to get clear on your message in your own mind
- Creates consistent messaging in every situation and becomes your quick and easy reference in every situation
- Creates shareable words and phrases that others can use to refer potential clients to you
- Make the decision of what to leave in and what to leave out easier and less time consuming
- Provides value as it positions you with those who hear it
Question of the Week:
Recently, I hosted a webinar (live online teaching session) and a participant asked me:
“When you want to bring value to relationships without strings attached (when others have done the opposite), how do you help them see who you are?”
Tune in and you’ll hear my answer to this question.
Have A Question? I’d Love to Answer.
Simply email email@example.com and your question will be answered on a future episode of the podcast. I will also send you a free copy of my book, Public Speaker Secrets.
Download Your Copy of the 3-Step Roadmap to Start, Run, and Grow Your Speaking Business
This free guide contains my best strategies to help you start, run, and grow a speaking business from scratch. Download it today and you’ll access to time-tested tactics that I’ve used to help hundreds of coaches, consultants, and professional speakers create impact with their ideas and get their message heard.