In today’s episode, I share 6 books that have been instrumental in shaping my mind for success. Becoming your own boss (even if it’s a one-person business) requires a significant shift in mindset.
I’ve recommended these six books more than any others, and I highly recommend you read them.
- As a Man Thinketh by James Allen
- What to Do When It’s Your Turn (and it’s always your turn) by Seth Godin
- The Magic of Thinking Big by David J. Schwartz
- A Technique for Producing Ideas by James Webb Young
- The 25-Year Framework by Dan Sullivan
- The Greatest Salesman in the World by Og Mandino
Have A Question? I’d Love to Answer.
Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org and your question will be answered on a future episode of the podcast. I will also send you a free copy of my book, Public Speaker Secrets.
Download Your Copy of the 3-Step Roadmap to Start, Run, and Grow Your Speaking Business
This free guide contains my best strategies to help you start, run, and grow a speaking business from scratch. Download it today and you’ll access to time-tested tactics that I’ve used to help hundreds of coaches, consultants, and professional speakers create impact with their ideas and get their message heard.